Anabelle 2- BOO!

One night I went we went out to the cinema and by we it was me, my cousin and the 2 sons of my dad friends. We went to the cinema at Sea Plaza to watch a scary movie called Anabelle 2. Before the movie started, I dropped all of my pop corn on the floor and my cousin were looking for her phone that she lost in her sear. After 10 minutes the movie actually started after a bunch of other trailers. My cousin and I were extremely scared right at the beginning. People in the audience kept laughing and screaming at the same time. While we were scared the two boys were making fun of us and warned us not drop or spill any food or drinks on them. At some part of the movie I was crying of fear and I wanted to get out but is was 8:30pm, it was dark outside so I figured it was a bad idea. More loud screaming and crying came from me, the boys were not scared at all, they were on the other hand making fun of the characters and pointing out “funny” things. At the end of the movie session. all four of us were walking back to the mall, talking about the movie. A minute afterwards we see the two boys running away really fast leaving us behind in the dar. So we started running and rushing too but we lost them. We stood there for a second looking around to find them and thats when “BOO”. My heart dropped…

(We went home around 10pm and had dinner)

One awesome night